popcorn ak Index du Forum

popcorn ak
Un forum temporaire créé pour faciliter les échanges entre les membres d'AK souhaitant participer à la reprise du morceau PopCorn et en faire un clip!

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

David Gilmour@Un-plugged 02/06/2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    popcorn ak Index du Forum -> popcorn ak -> popcorn ak
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
derrepat

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 07:21 (2016)    Sujet du message: David Gilmour@Un-plugged 02/06/2016 Répondre en citant

David Gilmour Unplugged > shorl.com/jusyfumatufre

David Gilmour Unplugged

10cf746e54
Even moreso than Waters' latest hits tour, Gilmour has unearthed rarely performed gems and obscure covers, and has re-invented overplayed classics. I was quite frankly shocked at how much I enjoyed this DVD. Shine On Your Crazy Diamond 12. There's no getting around the fact that Gilmour's capable of saying more with a bent note than most lead guitarist can accomplish with ultrafast picking and grandstanding.On the positive side are Gilmour's new arrangements of old Floyd songs. "UNPLUGGED by DAVID GILMOUR" CD CD A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z DVD Home Top 50 All Bands MP3 CDs/DVDs DVDs & VIDEO Karaoke Fresh Arrivals About Feedback FAQ Support Sale-off Your shopping cart contains 0 items International shipping, $3.99 only! . Please try again later.Show more comments5.0 out of 5 starsGilmour does it againByNaveed Ahmadon May 11, 2003Format: DVDThere is no denying the talent and profciency of David Gilmour as a guitarist and performer and through this DVD he proves it again.The concert is mostly played on acoustic guitar which sounds amazing considering that most of the Pink Floyd songs are just layers and layers of electric sounds and melodies.The stripped down version of Shine On You Crazy Diamond is brilliant.The choir backing Gilmour is amazing.I got goose bumps listening to the girl playing the celo, she added such a delicate and beautiful touch to High Hopes and Je Crois Entendre Encore.Special appearences from Richard Wright and Bob Geldof as well.Over all a mind blowing performance.0Comment16 people found this helpful.

Pink Floyd fans should not express much disappointment with these performances.A few odds and ends make their way on the disc. Example: Rush "R30" was shot in HD, give that a 10/10 for video quality. ISBN1-84353-575-0. He is a fantastic guitarist and is responsible for writing and playing some of my favorite songs of all time (i.e. Back to top Get to Know UsCareersAbout AmazonInvestor RelationsAmazon DevicesMake Money with UsSell on AmazonSell Your Services on AmazonSell on Amazon BusinessSell Your Apps on AmazonBecome an AffiliateAdvertise Your ProductsSelf-Publish with UsBecome an Amazon Vendor›See allAmazon Payment ProductsAmazon.com Rewards Visa CardAmazon.com Store CardAmazon.com Corporate Credit LineShop with PointsCredit Card MarketplaceReload Your BalanceAmazon Currency ConverterLet Us Help YouYour AccountYour OrdersShipping Rates & PoliciesAmazon PrimeReturns & ReplacementsManage Your Content and DevicesAmazon AssistantHelp AustraliaBrazilCanadaChinaFranceGermanyIndiaItalyJapanMexicoNetherlandsSpainUnited Kingdom Amazon Drive Unlimited Cloud Storage From Amazon 6pm Score deals on fashion brands AbeBooks Rare Books & Textbooks ACX Audiobook Publishing Made Easy Alexa Actionable Analytics for the Web Amazon Business Everything For Your Business AmazonFresh Groceries & More Right To Your Door AmazonGlobal Ship Orders Internationally Home Services Handpicked Pros Happiness Guarantee Amazon Video Direct Video Distribution Made Easy Amazon Web Services Scalable Cloud Computing Services Audible Download Audio Books BeautyBar.com Prestige Beauty Delivered Book Depository Books With Free Delivery Worldwide Casa.com Kitchen, Storage & Everything Home ComiXology Thousands of Digital Comics CreateSpace Indie Print Publishing Made Easy Diapers.com Everything But The Baby DPReview Digital Photography East Dane Designer Men's Fashion Fabric Sewing, Quilting & Knitting Goodreads Book reviews & recommendations IMDb Movies, TV & Celebrities Junglee.com Shop Online in India Kindle Direct Publishing Indie Digital Publishing Made Easy Prime Now FREE 2-Hour Delivery on Everyday Items Shopbop Designer Fashion Brands Soap.com Health, Beauty & Home Essentials TenMarks.com Math Activities for Kids & Schools Wag.com Everything For Your Pet Warehouse Deals Open-Box Discounts Whispercast Discover & Distribute Digital Content Woot! Discounts and Shenanigans Yoyo.com A Happy Place To Shop For Toys Zappos Shoes & Clothing Conditions of UsePrivacy NoticeInterest-Based Ads 1996-2016, Amazon.com, Inc. Several Pink Floyd tunes find there way onto the play list. The versions on this DVD begin at a slow, sedate pace that should transfix listeners of such bands as the Grateful Dead and the Cowboy Junkies. They give fans a glimpse into the life of David Gilmour, something that He has usually kept to himself. David Gilmour in Concert - Live at Robert Wyatt's Meltdown › Customer Reviews .

far til fire zeroloss'the new fivemy special chikthe prince of bel-air s02greys anatomy s06e24a day in the lifemasters of the universe 2014 digitalcommunity season 05please bang my wife jewels jadehow i met your mother 720p season 7

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 07:21 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    popcorn ak Index du Forum -> popcorn ak -> popcorn ak Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation